April 29, 2013

mini makeover > flower pot


This past Saturday morning had me up and at 'em by 8 am, which is pretty rare for me. I'm not exactly an early bird... This "early riser" business happens incredibly rarely and for very few reasons, one of them being yard sales. And a local yard sale is where this little blue number caught my eye.


I was drawn to the texture of the pot and the fact that it was only a quarter. Lately I've been convinced that almost anything will look amazing with a fresh coat of white paint (even more amazing when that thing is less than a dollar). So 25 cents later, we were on our merry way.

The weather was not only perfect for yard sales, but was also just what was needed for a couple outdoor projects.





An hour or so later, and voila:





Total cost: 
flower pot = $0.25
white spray paint = already had at home (so let's consider it free?)





No comments:

Post a Comment